Some interpreters reproduce speeches that last, perhaps, five or ten minutes and they can’t rely on memory alone to do that, so they have to develop skills in note-taking.
- Starting Work as a Translator or Interpreter 6 June 2015 – University of Westminster
- Intensive Course in Bidirectional Interpreting 23-27 March 2015 – University of York
- Careers in Translation and Interpreting for Graduates 4 March 2015 – University of Liverpool
- Wednesday 25 February 2015 – University of Manchester hosts Translation and Interpreting Careers Event
- Careers in Languages Day 7 February 2015 – University of Westminster